Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by 66fit Limited who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
The ABN of 66Fit Australia is 36 074 408 147
Our contact details:
Postal Address: 66Fit Australia, PO Box 576, Hornsby NSW 1630
66fit is a Trade Mark registered to 66fit Limited. You must not: (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit 66fit Limited or 66fit Brand material for any commercial purpose; (b) modify any material or items supplied by 66fit Australia; or (c) redistribute 66fit Australia or 66fit material except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as our newsletter. (d) Sell or offer for sale or advertise for sale the 66fit range of products on Amazon, Ebay or any other third party online sales websites without a signed agreement from the Supplier.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. - Including pre paid Debit cards. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet, we do not advise sending them via email.
All orders - may be subject to further security checks and we reserve the right to contact the buyer to verify card details prior to shipping even if the Credit card has been successfully transacted.
The contract between us
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Not withstanding delivery goods shall remain the property of 66fit Australia until such time as all payments are made in full
Right for you to cancel your contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. The goods should be returned insured via recorded delivery to us undamaged and returned in a saleable condition, the goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way, all accompany products ordered with the product must be returned at the same time. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- Packaging must be retained. Carriers have a right to refuse collection of consignments without appropriate packaging.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Shipping & Handling
All standard orders will be required to be signed for on delivery unless you request other instructions. 66fit Australia accepts no liability for loss or damage to items left without signature at the customers request.
Options available are either Standard Post or Express Post.
Customers must provide a valid delivery address that is officially recognised by the postal carrier. If being sent to a Business or commercial address the name of the company must specified. If the parcel is returned to us due to the address being incorrect or badly addressed freight charges will apply to have the item(s) sent out again to you.
Items addressed to Corporate premises/Universities etc. often have a internal postal service to where all post is delivered which can cause delay in the delivery to the end user.
Orders not delivered direct to the customer but returned to the Post office for collection, or sent to to Post office Boxes, / Star Track depots must be collected from the Post Office / depots within 5 days. If parcels are not collected from the collection point within 5 days they are returned to us - and a fee will be charged (dependent on weight/volume) for re sending the parcel to you. Email tracking shows the whereabouts of the parcels and you are encouraged to read email communications regarding postal tracking carefully.
We do not accept cheques/Money orders in currency other than Australian Dollars. The best way to pay is by credit card. Any orders received by post without the appropriate payment will delay your order until full and proper payment has been made.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever manner is appropriate
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
All prices shown on products include GST (where applicable) at the rate of 10% and are the total purchase price for the product.
Postage/Freight charges are shown Including GST
Credit Card Security
66fit Ltd takes security of payment card data extremely seriously. This is why all of our online payments are handled by PayPal.
How this works.
Once you enter the 'Checkout' area of our website your information is encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer). 66fit Ltd does not handle any credit card information, your payment details are encrypted and sent directly from your browser to PayPal.
If you pay by PayPal – you must have the parcel delivered to the address to which you are registered – please ensure this is correct.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Security of payment card data is crucial in the online world. The standard to protect card data is the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is a joint venture between Visa and Mastercard, supported by all banks.
Should you pay by PayPal (rather than a Credit/Debit card) AND you do not have sufficient funds in your PayPal account at the time of the transaction, PayPal will notify us of the sale and issue us with an eCheque. This will cause the delay in dispatch of your order. PayPal will then debit your nominated linked bank account to top up the PayPal account for the required amount. This typically takes 3 days to complete – PayPal will then notify us of the completed sale – when we will complete and dispatch your order.
Compliance with this standard is compulsory for all merchants (66fit Ltd is a merchant) who accept payment cards.
PayPal Payments (PCI DSS compliant).
PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the PayPal Payment Gateway are secured payments. The following measures are taken to protect your data:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by us or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under a 128/256 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal's data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
Please click here for information regarding payments via paypal.
We guarantee your satisfaction. Please advise us within 7 days if you are not completely satisfied or the items have been damaged BEFORE returning any item. All items returned will be at the customers cost.
66fit Australia does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
You must provide a valid email address to enable communication regarding your purchase. As part of our commitment to you, and to better our service standards we will email you to advise you of the following for each purchase:
- Order Confirmation – When order is received successfully
- Order Shipment – When order is ready for despatch
- Tracking Updates (dependent on carrier) – To advise you on your orders whereabouts
- No Obligation Third Party Service Review – To advise other customers of your experience with us.
- Order follow up – To advise you that by now your order should have been received, and a reminder to contact us should you be experiencing any problems, a link will also be provided to review the products you have purchased.
Please note, the above notification emails are part of and a condition that applies to your order. They are not part of any ongoing marketing campaigns and after the notification emails have been sent, there will be no further communication from 66fit Limited, unless you have opted in to receive our newsletter or any other marketing information from 66fit Limited.
We do not have to provide a refund if the customer insists on the service being done despite warnings that it may not meet their needs.
All faults and discrepancies must be reported to us within 7 working days of receipt so the matter can be rectified. Anything reported after this time and without a warranty will be dealt with at the discretion of the company.
If, in the case that we have made a mistake with your order we will provide you with a specific return address and we will pay for the item to be re-despatched.
If you have made a mistake regarding the item you have ordered then POSTAGE MUST BE PAID BY THE SENDER both to and from our warehouse.
All items returned must be in its original packaging and in a re-saleable condition and by using your own courier/postal service. REGISTERED POST IS ADVISABLE to ensure that the items are signed for on delivery.
Postage costs may be refundable depending on the circumstance.
If any item is returned to us 'postage to be paid on delivery' all charges incurred by 66fit Australia will be deducted from any credit that you might receive.
Returns/Exchanges: To organise a return or and Exchange you must obtain an Exchange/Returns Authorisation Form, this form will detail where to send your item(s) and any charges that may be applicable.
Please Note that you have 7 days from receipt of your order to apply for a Form and Exchange/Return Authorisations expire 14 days after the issue date. Items received after the expiry date will be dealt with at the discretion of the company.
IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE A STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE OR A CHEQUE COVERING THE COST OF THE POSTAL/DELIVERY CHARGE TO YOU - YOUR ITEM WILL BE DESPATCHED AS POSTAGE PAID ON DELIVERY.
Returns will only be accepted from customers who purchased from ourselves in Australia and not our UK Company. The UK Company will not accept returns from the Australian company. Whilst is it not compulsory, we suggest that any return is mailed by at least Registered Post or equal quality Courier and this must be at your expense.